Technology Use Guidelines
- All computers are for ages 13 and over.
- Sign up to use the Internet with a library card directly at the computer or at the reservation station if all computers are full.
- There is a 1 hour limit per day for Internet computers. The hour can be split over many sessions throughout the day.
- Children may have only one Internet or one game session per day.
- No reservations for computers will be taken by phone or in person.
- Print copies are 5 cents for black and white and 50 cents for color.
- You may use a disk to save your work. The Reference desk sells these for 30 cents each.
- Only two people at a terminal at one time.
- Internet computers are unfiltered.
These terminals are for public use. Viewing and displaying sexually explicit sites is an illegal (O.R.S. 167.060) and inappropriate use of public property and a violation of the rights of others. If you disregard this notice, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit all computer privileges for not less than 7 days. Repeat offenses will result in permanent suspension of computer use and possible imposition of legal sanctions.